|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Act 2 article.
Some fix needed
- Some of the images are not wrapped to the text.
- The long line of text does not wrapped thus the very long scroll bar when viewed.
- This should be fixed. Sorry for ignoring this issue for 11 days.
Not sure what is the exact cause, but I repeatedly select Natsuki, and when I reach the final poem selection, the game interrupts with my cursor's movement and attempts to move it to Monika. Might be % based, once again not sure how it is triggered.
Things went quite differently for me.
My arc 1 I impressed Yuri (I can probably figure out the exact choices again if necessary) and on arc 2 I went for Natsuki on both poems before chapter 3. I never got the cut arm stuff in chapter 3 and the order of some things was a bit different than listed. Not sure how to go about specifying the differences, I think that's for more capable hands.
Thing I found, not sure where it should go.
When I was playing through I got to the 3rd poem writing, hit the glitch text, went into the weird thing with Sayori's face. While in there, "Papa" popped up as an option, so I clicked it and this baby-like voice emitted "PAAA" and then cut off. Not sure where that would go but it happened in this act.
- This is known behaviour, I just neglected to add it to the article. If you feel it deserves to be there, feel free to add it.
- Internally, there's a 10% (1/10) chance of the sound (it's called
baa.ogg) playing when a word is clicked. It will only do this once.
Rare Title Screen
Vinesauce Rev was (un)fortunate enough to have the rare "ghost" title screen appear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cp-6dcUMlc&t=1m10s
It's not clear if the intentional game crash was caused by Rev trying to interact with the game or just having time pass. Also don't know if it's worth pointing out that in the zoom in with Monika's face, it was deliberately made in a fashion to make her the sole focus of what's onscreen. Notice Natsuki's body is not present in that instance.
- Thanks for adding this to the page. For future reference, you can add a signature by typing
- Mostly fixed some misreporting w/r/t the Poem Game phenomena and the way Yuri scenes play out.
- I used "poem winner" as short hand for character who got the most word points during the poem game since the script uses a variable "poemwinner"
- The Python randint(0, max) values used to trigger random events in the script are inclusive, meaning zero is also part of the range. A variable set to randint(0, 10) for which 0 is the only favorable outcome would be a 1/11 chance. I edited the percents to reflect this.
- Changed chapter numbers to 0-3 because that's how the code refers to them... I hope that's ok ;w;
sayoris sticker appearing from offscreen
so in the poem prompt when i selected words that directly appealed to sayori her sticker would jump up from the bottom of the screen for a brief moment. not sure if this is percentage based, a glitch (very unlikely), or something that can be consistently done by selecting words that are max-appeal to sayori. would like to see this investigated further.
I already added this into the act 2 and poem game articles
Yuri's right eye slowing moving away from her face.
- Confirmed on this playthrough: https://youtu.be/Py-31tZlphY?t=8m36s. This is after the tilting background which is also not on the wiki. Edit: Actually this and the tilting background should be on the Chapter 2, but it needs a new paragraph for this.
I'm pretty sure the 9% chance of a girl saying "baa" is Monika's voice. It sounds really similar to the voice in Your Reality and when Monika is talking to the player.